For the best user experience, please enable javascript.
Articles, Books & More
Course Reserves & Website

How do I save files on a public computer if I can't use the C: drive?

If you don't have a flash (USB, thumb, etc) drive, you can get one from the Reference or Circulation Desk.  There are also other options



My Library

I am a:
I am researching:

Suggestion Box