Finding stuff in Polk Library
How do I find books and other stuff in Polk Library?
Search the Polk Library Catalog!
The catalog lets you search for any physical item which is located in Polk Library. Books, DVDs, magazines...if it's in the library, it's listed in the catalog! Here's how you get started:
- Select the "Books & Videos" tab on the library home page.
- Enter your search term(s) and click "Find".
- Browse the list of results (if there is more than one result) and click one of the underlined links to go to the item.
- Write down the Location & Call Number
- Call numbers beginning with A - E: 2nd floor South
- Call numbers beginning with F - PN: 2nd floor North
- Call numbers beginning with PQ - Z: 3rd floor North
- Reference books: 1st floor South
- EMC & movies and music: 1st floor North
- Leisure Reading: 2nd floor North
- Print journals (listed in alphabetical order): 2nd floor South
- Government Information: 3rd floor South
- Archives: 3rd floor South
But I want more information!
Click on the links below to learn more about: