Citing Government Information (APA/MLA)
- Citing Government Information Sources Using MLA
- This site maintained by the University of Nevada--Reno provides examples of citation styles for government publications according to the Modern Language Association Style (MLA).
- How to Cite Constitutions, Statutes and Similar Materials
- This site maintained by the Cornell University Law School provides citation styles for Constitutions, Statutes, and other materials at both the federal and state level.
- Guide: Citing U.S. Government Publications
- This guide is provided by the University of Indiana at Bloomington.