Best Places to Start
- Internal Revenue Service
- This is the web site that provides information about the federal tax system, including access to tax forms (online and pdf), tax filing information and statistics of income.
- Social Security Administration
- The SSA web site provides information about the various benefits available from the Social Security Administration and allows users to apply online for benefits.
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- The Wisconsin Department of Revenue web site provides information about filing taxes, provides pdf versions of tax forms, and allows for online filing of taxes for certain tax filers.