Best Places to Start
- Small Business Administration
- The Small Business Administration web portal provides information and resources for small business owners and potential owners, including guides for business plans.
- This is the Security and Exchange Commissions database of filings of public companies registered in the United States, including annual reports (10K), quarterly reports, proxy statements and other SEC required filings. It includes printable forms required for filers.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics web site provides access to the CPI(Consumer Price Index); the PPI(Producer Price Index); employment and unemployment statistics; wages; and occupational information.