Wisconsin Lesson Plans
- Classroom Tools from Wisconsin Historical Society
- Lesson plans dealing with state and local history.
- Milwaukee History
- Lesson plans and other teacher resources are based on the five hour television series "The Making of Milwaukee."
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Search almost 130,000 historical resources related to Wisconsin. "Recollection Wisconsin is a place to discover and share your Wisconsin story. You can use this website to search and browse a growing set of historical resources from collections across the state. You’re also invited to contribute your own memories, images, knowledge and thoughts." (Description taken from the website.)
- Wisconsin Ag in the Classroom
- Lesson plans and other resources useful for teaching about agriculture in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Electronic Reader
- Stories, essays, letters, poems, biographies, journals, and tidbits from Wisconsin history. Many first hand accounts - profusely illustrated.
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- The number 1 stop for all things pertaining to Wisconsin history. The Society's mission is to help "people connect to the past by collecting, preserving and sharing stories." (from the Society's website)
Revised June 2014
Questions, comments, suggestions? Contact Stephen Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org