Tolerance & Social Responsibility
- ADL Curriculum Connections: Anti-Bias Lesson Plans and Resources for K-12 Educators
- "Curriculum Connections is a collection of original lesson plans and resources that help K-12 educators integrate multicultural, anti-bias, and social justice themes into their curricula. Each edition is organized around a particular topic or theme, and a new edition is published approximately two times per school year." (Description taken from the website.)
- Educators for Social Responsibility - Online Teacher Center
- Provides teaching resources on a range of issues related to international security, conflict resolution, peacemaking, violence prevention, and social responsibility.
- Teaching Tolerance
- "Founded in 1991 by the Southern Poverty Law Center, Teaching Tolerance is dedicated to reducing prejudice, improving intergroup relations and supporting equitable school experiences for our nation's children." (from the website)