ESL Lesson Plans & Other Helpful Resources for Students and Teachers
Revised May 2015 sk
- Dave’s ESL Cafe
- Great site for those learning or teaching English as a foreign or second language. Includes links to ESL web resources, lessons, message boards, and job listings.
- English Club
- Lesson plans, worksheets, games, etc. Though primarily geared toward British English, there is still quite a bit of material in American English.
- English Lesson Plans for ESL EFL Classes
- "English lesson plans for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels including reading, writing, listening, grammar, speaking, pronunciation for adult and childrens' classes as well as Business English." (Description taken from the ESL website)
- Everything ESL
- Lesson plans and teaching tips.
- The Internet TESL Journal: For Teachers of English as a Second Language
- Articles, research papers, lesson plans, classroom handouts, teaching ideas and links.
- "Lanternfish ESL is maintained by a group of ESL teachers in Asia and North America. Our aim is to bring printable quality resources to teachers and parents." (quote taken from the Lanterfish website)
- Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab
- Contents include: listening to everyday conversations with adult and children's voices; short listening activities for beginning and intermediate students; listening quizzes to help you prepare for TOEFL/TOEIC tests; vocabulary lessons; long conversations with RealVideo; etc.
- TEFL Resources
- "Resources for teaching English, including hundreds of handouts, worksheets & quizzes, lesson plans, teacher training materials, articles on teaching English, reference materials and much more. Also provides access to our active online communities for teachers and for those undertaking TEFL teacher training." (description taken from the website)
- A large resource. Includes lesson plans, worksheets, classroom games, activities, glossary, forums, ESL jobs, etc.
Revised May 2015 sk