- Articles in Academic Search Complete and many other Research Databases support a "Listen" button which can read aloud the articles' full text. Listen is supported on articles available in HTML Full Text by any database on the EBSCO platform.
- Kurzweil software is available on all public computers at Polk Library, including laptops available to borrow at Circulation, as well as other general access labs on campus.
In the Library Building
- Four high-speed digital scanners are available for public use all have a text-to-voice feature, allowing users to convert printed materials into MP3 audio files. See the Spring 2014 library newsletter for details.
- One Accessibile Workstation is available in Polk 101.
- A DaVinci All-in-One HD Video Magnifier with Text-to-Speech is available on 1st Floor North by the other A/V equipment in the Education Materials Center.
See UW Oshkosh Disability Services for more information about available services on campus.