Item Retrieval Service
Let us save you some time and footwork! Polk Library offers patrons the ability to place a request for items available on the shelf. We'll email you when your requested item is ready to be picked up. Item retrieval time can vary depending on staff availability during open library hours.
Retrieval requests are made using the Get This Item feature of the Polk Library online catalog.
- Do a search in our library catalog to find the item from our collection that you want.
- When you are looking at the record for the item you want retrieved, click Get This Item in the blue box on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your 16 digit Titan Card number and your last name.
- From the menu that appears, click Retrieve Polk item from shelf & email me.
- Enter your 16 digit Titan Card number again in the box provided.
- Click Submit.
- When the item is available for checkout, you will receive an e-mail notice via your campus email account.