When starting the program, we will have a list of qualified individuals that we will pair you with based on your needs and your scheduling. It is our hope that you will be able to meet a maximum of once a week and have contact with your mentor via email as well. Your mentor will be able to sit down with you and help you with problem solving and professional development in future career opportunities.
What are some ways that you can benefit from this program?
- Get information on negotiating university life and the requirements of your major field
- Have a safe environment to discuss academics without the fear of being outed.
- Get in-depth, one-on-one time with a faculty or staff member so that you know your questions will be carefully addressed in a confidential manner.
- Have a mentor who is able to meet with you at a time that fits your schedule and can help you throughout the school year (or semester).
- Get help on a broad range of topics as well as be able to discuss concerns that may arise both in the classroom and in extra-curricular activities.
To start the program, please fill out this registration form.