LGBTQ Art Contest
Enter the art contest for a chance to win a $20 Reeve Union gift card and have your work displayed in Reeve Union.
Ally March Art Contest Rules:
- All pieces must have an ally or LGBTQ theme
- Any medium or format is accepted
- An artist may include more than one submission
- The artist does not have to be a student
- Submissions should be brought to the LGBTQ Resource Center no later than Friday, April 5, 2014 by 4 p.m. (this is a tentative date)
- 2-D work must be appropriately mounted and ready for hanging
- Each piece of work must include a separate sheet of paper that includes the title of the piece (if applicable), first and last name of the artist, and the medium used
- Pieces will be judged during the Ally March on April 17, 2014 for a half hour after doors open, and the artist must be present to win
- Pieces will be kept for two weeks after the date of the march and will be displayed in the second floor hallway of Reeve Union from Apr. 18 - May 2, 2014
- Pieces will be available for pick-up on May 5 and must be picked up by May 16 or they will be considered donations to the LGBTQ Resource Center
- The winner will receive a $20 Reeve Union gift card
- Please include your contact information along with your submission
Any questions can be directed to Eliza Salisbury at email@example.com.