Win a $20.00 Reeve Union gift card! Have your work displayed in Reeve Union!
Ally March Art Contest Rules
- All pieces must have an ally or LGBTQ theme
- Any medium or format is accepted
- An artist may include more than one submission
- The artist does not have to be a student
- Submissions should be brought to the LGBTQ Resource Center in the lower level of the Center for Equity and Diversity at 717 Irving Avenue no later than Friday, April 5th by 4 pm.
- 2-D work must be appropriately mounted and ready for hanging
- Each piece of work must include a separate sheet of paper that includes the title of the piece (if applicable), first and last name of the artist, and the medium used
- Pieces will be judged during the Ally March on April 10th at 5 to 5:30 pm and the artist must be present to win
- Pieces will be kept for 2 weeks after the date of the march and will be displayed in the second floor hallway of Reeve from April 11th to the 20th
- Pieces will be available for pick up on April 21st and must be picked up by May 10th or they will be considered donations to the LGBTQ Resource Center
- The winner will receive a $20 Reeve Union gift card
- Please include your contact information along with your submission
- Any questions can be directed to Eliza Salisbury at firstname.lastname@example.org