Tips for the Online Portfolio
The department of Kinesiology requires all students to submit their application online. This includes all Kinesiology emphases and the Athletic Training students.
*For any specific questions about how to use the online portfolio website, please contact UW-Oshkosh Career Services (424-2181 or in Student Success Center, Suite 125)
To prepare your online portfolio:
- Go to UW-Oshkosh's Career Services Website ( http://www.uwosh.edu/career)
- Click on TitanJobs - at this point if you have never used TitanJobs before you will need to complete the information for your account. It may take up to 48 hours for this information to be uploaded to the server. Do this step early!
If you need you account to be activated right away you can call CAREER SERVICES.
- Click on My Account
- Click on MyFolio21
- Create a new Portfolio
(when it asks you if you want to use a template - click CANCEL)
- In the portfolio, you must create documents for your resume, cover letter, essay and your STAR report.
In order to include your STAR report you must copy everything into a word document or put it into pdf format.
You may also want to upload all components of your portfolio as an image file (for example a *.jpg file type) because the committee members prefer this.
- Make sure that you publish your portfolio. You can choose if you would like to use an email prompt or invitation only for access to the portfolio.
You may also want to allow for feedback. This way if your portfolio is not complete (before the deadline) a friend may be able to tell you so you can make the appropriate changes in time.
- When you are ready to turn in your portfolio complete the form at the following link
Application for Kinesiology Emphases
Make sure to include your web address for your portfolio.
Questions about the instructions for the online portfolio should be directed to UW-Oshkosh Career Services. Prepare your portfolio early so that you are ready to post the information well before the deadline.