The International Studies Program offers students individualized advising sessions, to enable each student to maximize the benefits he/she can derive from the major, as well as to ensure that the student makes the appropriate course and extra-curricular choices that best fit his/her career and life goals.
Please make sure to meet with your International Studies adviser before scheduling for classes each semester, for specific course recommendations that meet the major requirements, as well as to discover academic and career opportunities available to International Studies majors.
- Dr. Kenneth J. Grieb - International Studies Program Coordinator
Sage Hall 3440
- Robert Reeves - Adviser of the International Studies Program
Sage Hall 3442
Below are links for sample advising sheets that will help students understand how to build an International Studies major, choosing from approximately 200 courses offered.
- Discipline Emphases
- Regional Studies Emphasis
- International Business Emphasis
- International Development Emphasis
- Global and National Security Emphasis
Additionally, the student may download the blank forms by clicking here, to keep track of progress towards an International Studies major.