Exhibition Banner Check-Out
1. Review and select which banner(s) to be checked out.
[Knowledge, community, excellence, sustainability, imagination]
[Wordmark, keyword, tagline]
Skirted Tablecloth (8')
2. Please read and complete the online form.
3. Only current UW Oshkosh staff, faculty and student leadership are eligible to check out banners.
4. The banners are available on a first come, first serve basis. The banners are available to be checked out or returned during regular office hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Please note that banners are to be returned within the specified time or the unit may be charged a late fee of $20 per day.
- In the case of damaged or missing equipment, the unit will assume the cost of replacement or repair (equipment includes stand, banner and case).
- Banners should not be exposed to damaging elements (rain, wind, sand, dust etc.)
- Banners are to be personally handled by the person who checks them out. If they are to be shipped, they must be properly packaged and protected from potential damage.
- Banners and bags are labeled with which banner goes in which bag. Banners are to be returned in the proper bags.
- Banners must be used for University-related events only.
- If banners are not returned in the condition they were in upon check-out, the department will no longer have access to check them out.