Exhibition Banner Check-Out
- Banners are available on a first come, first serve basis. Banners are available to be checked out or returned during regular office hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Only current UW Oshkosh staff, faculty and student leadership are eligible to check out banners.
1. Review and select which banner(s) to be checked out.
[Knowledge, community, excellence, sustainability, imagination]
[Wordmark, keyword, tagline]
Skirted Tablecloth (8')
2. Please read and complete the online form.
3. Only current UW Oshkosh staff, faculty and student leadership are eligible to check out banners.
4. The banners are available on a first come, first serve basis. The banners are available to be checked out or returned during regular office hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Banners must be used for University-related events only.
- Banners are to be personally handled by the individual who requested them. If they are to be shipped, they must be properly packaged and protected from potential damage.
- In the case of damaged or missing equipment, the requesting department will assume the cost of replacement or repair (equipment includes stand, banner and case). Estimated $300 charge each.
- Banners should not be exposed to damaging elements (rain, wind, sand, dust, etc).
- Banners are to be returned in the same condition they were in upon check out. A second instance of damage will result in the department no longer having access to check out banners.
- Banners and matching bags are labeled accordingly. Banners are to be returned in the proper bags.
- Banners are to be returned by the date specified below. If not returned by this date, the requesting department is subject to a late fee of $20 per day.