You are here: Home > Forms > Recruitment / Hiring

Recruitment / Hiring

Authorization for Temporary Hire (Unclassified)
Change HRS Absence and Timesheet Approvers
Use this to request a change in absence or time approvers for University, Faculty, Academic Staff or Limited Term Employees. If you need to make a change to Student Employees, work directly with the Student Employment Unit Coordinator associated with your department student hires.
Criminal Background Check Request
LTE Request to fill form
Position Request Form
Unclassified Appointment Form
Unclassified Hiring Process Checklist
Unclassified Interview and Hiring Approval Form
Unclassified Position Announcement-Auth to Recruit
Document Actions

Human Resources - University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
328 Dempsey Hall • 800 Algoma Blvd. • Oshkosh WI 54901 • Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.