ID Card Systems Administrator (working title - Associate Information Manager) - 430d.1314
This position reports to the Assistant Director for Business and Retail Services for Reeve Memorial Union & University Dining and is responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting information systems as well as managing department wide IT projects. Responsibilities include administering information systems (hardware, software, servers, networks, etc.) and web-based application services (on-line Titan Dollar Deposits, meal plan changes, etc.) related to the University ID Card (TitanCard) program and Dining Services. This position serves as the liaison between various campus departments and contractors that utilize or support the ID Card program and its systems. This position will oversee the Cbord Odyssey system, which is the transaction management system utilized by the TitanCard. This system operates continuously (24-hours, 365 days) throughout the year.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related field with demonstrated information technology experience and training is required.
- • Demonstrated work experience in the field of information technology with a focus on systems administration.
• Previous experience in higher education or a university working directly or closely with students.
• Working knowledge or experience with ID Card related systems: Cbord Odyssey PCS, Micros 3700, Asure ID, PeopleSoft, and HID iClass Proximity card technology.
• Previous work experience with software interface development, web application development, windows networking, database administration (SQL, Oracle, etc.).
• Knowledge and experience with server management (virtual or hosted) database interfaces.
• Previous work experience or training related to writing SQL queries.
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise to be a systems administrator of a complex technical server environment of interrelated technologies.
• Previous work experience or training with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Terms of Appointment
Review of candidate applications will begin February 17, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
How to Apply
Submit letter of application; resume; contact information for five references; and transcripts (official or photocopy) electronically to:
Questions should be directed to Brandon Heise, Search Committee Chair, 920.424.1472.