Director of Counseling-505a.1314
The Director of Counseling Services is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive counseling program. The Director provides leadership, coordination, and supervision of a staff of 12 employees. In addition to administrative duties, the Director will practice short-term individual and group counseling. The Director assists in the development of policy affecting the mental health environment of the University, as well as serving as a member of the Student at Risk Response Team. The director reports to the Dean of Students and is responsible for the day to day operations of clinical and outreach services including but not limited to the Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD program) education.
- Masters in counseling.
- Licensed as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, eligible for Wisconsin licensure.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive responsible administrative experiences in a university or community mental health center.
- Demonstrated involvement and commitment to educational and professional development.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and Inclusive Excellence.
- Demonstrated outreach ability.
- Demonstrated clinical outreach and collaboration.
- Doctorate in counseling or clinical psychology.
- Licensed as a psychologist, eligible for Wisconsin licensure
Terms of Appointment
Review of files will begin November 30th, and continue until position is filled.
How to Apply
Send letter of application, resume, contact information for 5 references, transcripts (official or photocopy), and a separate statement addressing your ability to contribute to the enhancement of student awareness and appreciation of diverse cultures to:
University Services Program Associate
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901