Assistant Professor of Environmental Humanities - 102a.1415
- Teaching three courses per semester: an interdisciplinary introductory course on sustainability as part of our University Studies Program; a course on history of environmental thought; upper level courses in the candidate's area of expertise; other courses to be determined by faculty interest and program needs.
- Advising and program building.
- Active research agenda in a field within environmental humanities.
Ph.D. required by time of appointment.
- Teaching experience.
- Ability to teach environmental ethics.
- Research focus outside of North America and Western Europe.
Terms of Appointment
Review of files will begin 10/01/2014, and continue until position is filled.
How to Apply
Submit a letter of application, vita, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts (official or photocopy), philosophy of teaching statement, and description of research agenda to:
Dr. Jim Feldman