Our Values, Vision & Mission
The Human Resources Team commits to:
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Communicate honestly and constructively with others; Work with each other to resolve issues in a prompt, fair and equitable manner; Respect the ideas, roles and talents of all members of our team
- Maintain an open, inclusive, and non-threatening environment; Treat everyone with respect, courtesy, dignity and integrity
- Infuse humor into our workplace
- Recognize, reward and celebrate success
The vision of the UW Oshkosh Human Resources Office is to be the most trusted and credible resource in the University for data, information, and assistance with human resource matters large and small. We will be viewed as:
- A valued internal consultant and leader ensuring support for practices and standards which motivate employees and result in effective use of human, financial, technical and physical resources;
- Placing a high value on professional and collaborative work relationships while recognizing the importance of individual contributions; and
- Responsive to the diverse needs of University employees.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Human Resources Department serves the human resources, personnel, and payroll needs of the campus community through a unified and seamless approach. The department is an integral part of the Administrative Services division of UW Oshkosh and has service as its main goal, consistent with the strategic directives contained in the University's Governing Ideas.