Benefits Open Enrollment/Changes Open Lab Sessions
Things to Know About the Open Lab Sessions:
Open Enrollment References:
eBenefits Online Processing
- Come in anytime during the session
- Provides assistance in enrolling, answering questions
- Reserach plan options and make decisions prior to coming to the session; make notes of questions and what changes you would like to make
- Bring along information you will need to enroll or make changes; i.e., SSN, DOB, Full name of dependents, Plan names
- You do not have to attend an open lab session. If you do not have any questions, feel free to continue on your own.
All Open Lab Sessions will be held in the IDEA Lab, Polk 7, Polk Library Basement, unless otherwise noted below.
|Friday, October 19||9:00-11:00am|
|Tuesday, October 23||9:00-11:00am|
|Wednesday, October 24||4:00-6:00pm - Kolf Custodial Computer Lab, Kolf 143|
|Monday, October 29||10:00am-1:00pm (last week)|
|Friday, November 2||9:00am-3:00pm (last day to make changes/enroll)|