Congratulations, Fall 2011 Honors Graduates and Associates!
Students who earned a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher will be awarded an Honors Medallion* and those who earned a cumulative GPA of 3.2 to 3.49 will receive a Certificate.
- *Sarah Apel (Madison) – BS in Chemistry (emphasis in Biomolecular Science)
- *Sarah Horton – BA in French and BA in Philosophy
- *Kayde Kempen (Chilton) - BS in Journalism (emphasis in Writing/Editing)
- *Amanda Krahn (Trevor) – BS in Biology; minor in Chemistry
- Katie Kufahl (Cedarburg) – BS in Psychology; minor in Social Justice
- *Steffanie Nagan (Kaukauna) – BSE in Natural Science; minor in Biology (Secondary Education)
- *Danielle Schmitting (Brillion) – BSE in Mathematics (Secondary Education); minor in Business Administration
- *Dana Van Elzen (Kaukauna/Town of Harrison) – BSE in Elementary Education; minor in Mathematics (Elementary Education)
- *Lew Wiest (Verona) – BSN; minor in Psychology
- *Kaci Worth (Fond du Lac) – BS in Environmental Studies; minor in History