Come home to UW Oshkosh,
Join your fellow alumni and friends for Homecoming 2014. Enjoy a mix of traditional and new Homecoming events. Join in on the Tour de Titan bike ride, enjoy the free food and music at Tent City, and be sure to check out the many new additions to campus while you're in town.
Friday, October 17
- 5 p.m., Alumni Awards Celebration hosted by the UW Oshkosh Alumni Association, Alumni Welcome and Conference Center, Contact us at (920) 424-3449 or by email to RSVP for the dinner and program. Cost is $30 per person.
Saturday, October 18
- 9:30-11 a.m., Continental Breakfast and Open House, Alumni Welcome and Conference Center
- 11 a.m., Tour de Titan Bike Ride, line up and depart from the Alumni Welcome and Conference Center and ending at Tent City, Josslyn Street.
- 12 p.m.- 1:30 p.m., Tent City, South of the Oshkosh Sports Complex, Josslyn Street
- 1:30 p.m., Football game vs. UW-River Falls, J. J Keller Field at Oshkosh Sports Complex. $10 adults; $8 seniors, $6 K-12 students.
- Fifth Quarter, post-game celebration, Alumni Welcome and Conference Center