The vision of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is to be a national model for engaging people and ideas for common good as a responsive, progressive and scholarly public community. We will be admired for:
- Enrichment and leadership that emphasizes intellectual, civic, ethical and personal development for students, faculty and staff.
- The centrality of the student-faculty relationship that is distinguished by active learning, mutual respect and collaborative scholarship.
- Teaching excellence that is characterized by diversity, discovery, engagement, innovation, dialogue and dissemination.
- Scholarly achievement that furthers new knowledge through diverse methods of inquiry and is applicable to multiple audiences.
- Partnerships that mutually serve, stimulate and shape the University and the broader public.