Stephen Kercher, Ph.D.
Twentieth-century U.S. history; post-war American intellectual and cultural life; the history of American advertising. Dr. Kercher is currently working on a history of black student demonstrations and the inception of Black Studies during the late 1960s. He directs the Black Thursday Oral History Project, funded by the Wisconsin Humanities Council.
Author of Revel With a Cause: Liberal Satire in Postwar America, University of Chicago Press, 2006.
- 57-202 Modern United States History since 1877
- 57-357 America 1900-1945
- 57-369 America since World War II
- 57-385 African American History
- 57-393 Modern US Cultural and Intellectual History
- 57-396 America in the Sixties
- Address: Sage 3619
- Phone: (920) 424-7158
- Email: email@example.com