19th and 20th Century Great Britain and Empire: religion and politics; history of Christian Missions; Cross-Cultural exchange in the British Empire
- 57-102 Modern Civilization
- 57-318 Modernism and Nationalism
- 57-340 Scientific Revolution
- 57-343 Religion in Modern Europe
- 57-359 Africa: 1800-Present
- 57-360 South Africa: 1652-Present
- 57-373 Britain 1485-1714
- 57-374 Britain 1714-Present
- 57-412 European History Seminar
- 57-413 Non-Western History Seminar
- The British Zion: Congregationalism, Politics, and Empire, 1790-1850, Waco, TX: Baylor University Press, 2011.
- "Joseph Ivimey, Pilgrims of the Nineteenth Century, and Anti-Catholicism in DIssenting Politics," Nineteenth Century Prose, Vol. 39 (Nos. 1/2) Spring/Fall 2012
- "Dissenters in the Country: London Organizations and Dissenting Opinion in the 1830s," Journal of the United Reformed Church Historical Society, Vol. 8, No. 8, May 2011.
- “‘Meddling with politics’: the political role of foreign missions in the nineteenth century,” Parliamentary History , Fall 2007.
- “The Problems of Church and State: Dissenting Politics and the London Missionary Society in 1830s Britain,” Journal of Church and State , Vol. 48, Spring 2006.
- “The Politicizing of Evangelical Dissent, 1811-1813,” Parliamentary History, Vol. 20, pt. 2, 2001.
- Address: Sage Hall 3622
- Phone: (920) 424-7178
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org