ImmunizationsImmunizations are not required for entry into the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. However, it is required that we provide information about both Hepatitis B and Meningitis and the vaccines available. Please click on the links below for this information.
Staying current on your immunizations is one of the best ways to prevent disease and illness. Receiving your respiratory flu shot, meningitis vaccine and other preventive immunizations will not only protect you, but others around you as well. When traveling to other countries, find out if you need additional vaccines.
- Mayo Clinic Vaccination Information for Adults
- National Immunization Program Vaccination Quiz
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Travel Health
For information on recommended vaccines for college students visit:
The Student Health Center provides the following vaccinations by appointment:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Measles / Mumps / Rubella
- Meningitis Vaccine
- Tetanus / diphtheria / pertussis*
- Chicken Pox Vaccine*
- Typhoid Vaccine
- Gardasil (HPV)*
* These vaccines are frequently on back-order.
The Student Health Center DOES NOT provide Yellow Fever Vaccine or Rabies Vaccine.