Collaborations with the UW Oshkosh Foundation
Seeking funds from private foundations/philanthropies?
Please use the following guidelines if you are collaborating with the UW Oshkosh Foundation or seeking funds from private foundations or philanthropies.
Updated: April, 2012
All faculty/university funding requests will be submitted through the UW Oshkosh Grants and Faculty Development Office (Grants Office) when eligible to do so. A chart of grants vs. gifts definitions may be found at: http://www.uwosh.edu/grants/support/budget-development/grants-vs.-gifts-definitions. The UW Oshkosh Foundation (Foundation) will assist with facilitation of funding requests that can only be submitted by a (501)(c)(3) utilizing the following process:
- Notification will occur between the Grants Office and the Foundation when collaboration opportunities exist.
- Submission of a completed Internal Review Form (found on the Grants Office Web site) is required before proceeding.
- The Foundation will facilitate submission of request.
- If funding is secured, the Foundation will receive, receipt and deposit the funds. Disbursement will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will be made through either cost reimbursement or payment made directly to the Grants Office. The Grants Office will facilitate salary and benefit funding.
- Grants Office indirect charges and Foundation administrative fees will be incurred in accordance with the policies of each office.
- The Grants Office and Foundation will collaborate to provide reports required by the funder.