For Non-Instructional Academic Staff
The following programs are available for UW Oshkosh Non-Instructional Academic Staff. If you are applying for any of these programs, please be sure to read that programs section in the Faculty Development Fund Handbook to ensure that you've satisfied all of the application requirements.
- Research — by Reinke, Heidi L — last modified May 30, 2012 02:49 PM
- The Research Component provides opportunities for faculty and staff to grow as scholars and, in turn, benefit the University's students by improving the quality of their academic experience and by providing opportunities for faculty/student collaborative research. In addition, the Research Component will help the University respond to the growing needs of the community and region for research consultation and problem solving.
- Academic Staff Professional Development — by Reinke, Heidi L — last modified May 30, 2012 02:53 PM
- The Academic Staff Professional Development Component provides auxiliary support to both instructional and non-instructional academic staff for active participation in activities that: teach skills needed for changing needs and roles, enhance career goals, improve program quality and help the University fulfill its mission and goals. Appropriate projects could include attendance at conferences or workshops to acquire specific skills or knowledge, a staff exchange or internship that requires an extended period of involvement or participation in structured learning settings at other institutions or agencies. Approved projects will be funded up to $1,500 to cover registration fees, travel, housing and other reasonable expenses.
- Small Grants — by Reinke, Heidi L — last modified May 30, 2012 02:54 PM
- The Small Grants Program provides faculty and academic staff up to $750 per fiscal year per individual to complete or develop a project (teaching, research or for preparation of an extramural grant). Funds may be requested on short notice for items such as: travel to collection or funding sources, student assistants, survey duplication, postage, database searches or supplies.