Apply for the Senior SOTL Scholar Learning Community
- Applications are due Friday, October 31, 2014.
- Any member of the UW Oshkosh teaching community with SOTL experience may apply for this program.
- Applicants must have published SOTL work or presented SOTL work at an academic conference.
- Participants will need to commit to this project for an extended period: the 2014-2015 academic year and summer 2015 with results to be presented at the Provost's Teaching and Learning Summit in October 2015.
- Complete the three-question application below and be sure to indicate for which commissioned project you are applying.