Apply to Mentor Program
- Applications are due Friday, September 27, 2013.
- Any member of the UW Oshkosh teaching community may apply for this program, either as a mentor or a person desiring mentoring.
- Mentor applicants must have published SoTL work and have an on-going commitment to scholarly teaching.
- Mentee applicants must have an interest in pursuing SoTL inquiry in their classroom or program.
- Participants must meet at least monthly and document their progress and results of each meeting. Additionally, participants must attend whole group dialogue sessions in October, fall interim and spring interim.
(NOTE: mentors should include their participation in the "service" category of their TARPS documentation. Mentees may include their participation in this program under "research in progress.")