Enhance Student Learning with Research and Teaching Excellence
Are you looking for ways to enhance your students' learning in the classroom? The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) (formerly Center for Scholarly Teaching) can help you maximize student learning by offering events, tools and resources focused on intellectually rigorous investigation and integration of research into practice.
For a full listing of the professional development opportunities for teaching and learning, please see the Spring 2014 CETL Menu here.
Workshops & Events
Every semester there are a number of workshops and special events available to you to enhance your teaching. Some of these include:
- NEW ERA Faculty Dialogue Conference: Changing Roles in Higher Education
- One-Session Wonders
- Book Club
- Explore Teaching Communities - Spring 2014
- Summer Intensive: Going Global - August 6-7
- Provost's Teaching & Learning Summit
- Best Practice Certification
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SOTL) Mentor Program
- SOTL Pilot Project Grants
- Senior SOTL Scholar Learning Community
- UW System & Other Off-Campus Events
- Visit the Professional Development Opportunities page for more information about our workshops and events or take a look at our Events List for a selection of current programs.