Enhance Student Learning with Research and Teaching Excellence
Are you looking for ways to enhance your students' learning in the classroom? The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) (formerly Center for Scholarly Teaching) can help you maximize student learning by offering events, tools and resources focused on intellectually rigorous investigation and integration of research into practice.
For a full listing of the professional development opportunities for teaching and learning, please see the Fall 2013 CETL Menu here.
Workshops & Events
Every semester there are a number of workshops and special events available to you to enhance your teaching. Some of these include:
- Quest III Course Developer Workshop & Lunch
- USP Teaching Community Summer Send-off
- August USP Teaching Community: Launch Intensives
- Introduction to the University Studies Program
- USP Teaching Community Gathering
- Book Club
- One-Session Wonders
- ePortfolio Drop-In Labs
- ePortfolio Workshops
- Best Practice Certification
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SOTL) Mentor Program
- SOTL Pilot Project Grants
- Provost's Teaching & Learning Summit
- Senior SOTL Scholar Learning Community
- UW System & Other Off-Campus Events
- Visit the Professional Development Opportunities page for more information about our workshops and events or take a look at our Events List for a selection of current programs.