At UW Oshkosh, choose from more than 35 master’s degree, certificate, doctoral and graduate achievement programs spanning a wide array of disciplines. All UW Oshkosh graduate programs are regionally accredited and nurtured by an award-winning faculty. In addition to the links below visit the program requirements and deadline page for details about the application and admission process. Here is contact information for the programs. Also see special note below.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) [On-line and hybrid courses]
- Educational Leadership and Policy: The Superintendency (Ed. D.)
- Biology (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA) - Executive Path
- Business Administration (MBA) - Professional Path [Options to complete on-line; not 100% on-line]
- Data Science (MS) [100% on-line] ++
- Educational Leadership and Policy (MS)
- English (MA)
- Literacy (formerly Reading Education) (MSE) Please use this list for program descriptions
- Mathematics Education (MS)
- Nursing (MSN) [Clincial Nurse Leader and Nursing Educator emphases 100% on-line]++
- Professional Counseling (MSE)
- Psychology – Cognitive/Affective (MS)
- Public Administration (MPA) [Weekends]
- Social Work (MSW)
- Special Education and Early Childhood (MSE)
- Sustainable Management (MS) [100% on-line] ++
- Teaching and Learning (formerly Curriculum & Instruction) (MSE)
- Transnational Human Services Leadership (MS) [100% on-line] ++
Short, focused programs that offer post-master's concentrated study in a specific area.
Educational Leadership and Policy
Literacy & Language (Please use this list for program descriptions)
Special Note: At UW Oshkosh, a student may complete more than one degree (i.e. MSE and MS, MBA and MA), however the institution does not award multiples of the same degree (i.e. MA and another MA, etc.). A student could pursue and be awarded the same degree between two different institutions (i.e. MBA from UW Oshkosh and an MBA from UW Milwaukee).
[++ - Due to federal visa requirements, F-1 student visas CAN NOT be issued for programs that are 100% on-line.]
[** - The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh offers a number of fully online distance delivery courses and degree programs including some of our graduate offerings. Our online and distance delivery offerings are reviewed and approved by the UW System, faculty governance at UW-Oshkosh, and as part of the Higher Learning Commission's accreditation requirements.
As part of the U.S. Department of Education's Program Integrity Regulations, UW-Oshkosh is committed to complying with the quality standards established for online and distance education established by other state agencies.
Known as "State Authorizations," these quality standards and the corresponding licensure process requires each college or university to seek authorization (or exemption) from states in which residents are enrolled in online degree programs.]