At UW Oshkosh, choose from more than 30 master’s degree, certificate, doctoral and graduate achievement programs spanning a wide array of disciplines. All UW Oshkosh graduate programs are regionally accredited and nurtured by an award-winning faculty.
- Biology (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA) - Executive Path
- Business Administration (MBA) - Professional Path [Options to complete on-line; not 100% on-line]
- Curriculum and Instruction (MSE)
- Educational Leadership and Policy (MS)
- English (MA)
- Mathematics Education (MS)
- Nursing (MSN & DNP) [Clincial Nurse Leader and Nursing Educator emphases on-line]
- Public Administration (MPA) [Weekends]
- Reading Education (MSE)
- Social Work (MSW)
- Special Education (MSE)
- Sustainable Management (MS) [100% on-line]
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) [On-line and hybrid courses]
Short, focused programs that offer post-master's concentrated study in a specific area.
- Reading (GAP)
Educational Leadership and Policy
- Athletics Program Leadership
- Educational Administration for Principal Licensure
- Leadership for Social Justice
- Leadership in Post-Secondary, Technical and Adult Education
- Library Media Licensure
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) [100% on-line]
[** - The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh offers a number of fully online distance delivery courses and degree programs including some of our graduate offerings. Our online and distance delivery offerings are reviewed and approved by the UW System, faculty governance at UW-Oshkosh, and as part of the Higher Learning Commission's accreditation requirements.
As part of the U.S. Department of Education's Program Integrity Regulations, UW-Oshkosh is committed to complying with the quality standards established for online and distance education established by other state agencies.
Known as "State Authorizations," these quality standards and the corresponding licensure process requires each college or university to seek authorization (or exemption) from states in which residents are enrolled in online degree programs.]