USP Teaching Community: Summer Send-Off and Ice Cream Social
Wednesday, May 29, 3:00 - 4:30 p.m., Reeve 202
You're Invited! Please register here so we can plan for your participation.
Inspiration, Information, Interaction...and Ice Cream!
Gather with USP Teaching Community colleagues before the summer begins to refresh your teaching before our first class of students arrives on campus.
- Updates, conversation, and clarification on recent USP developments
- Conversation about urgent, key issues
- USP Odyssey student video (a Grace Lim production)
- Year of the Paperwork: "Awards"
- Guide to Summer (Teaching & Learning) Refreshment (Get your copy of this collection of resources for USP courses!)
- Announcement of summer and fall USP Teaching Community Events (and potential funded opportunities)
- Further connection for paired instructors in Quest I and II
- Summer Send-Off: USP Student Ambassadors and Signature Question Coordinators
The Quest III course developers will meet for lunch on this same day as they continue to construct the "Community Experience" portion of the Quest III courses: 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. in Reeve 201. Quest III Luncheon: register here.
For assistance, please use the following contact information: