2014 Transition Year Experience (TYE) Instructors Needed
Open to all members of the UW Oshkosh Teaching Community.
What is expected of TYE Instructor-Facilitators?
As we launch another component of the University Studies Program, this team of instructor-facilitators will be asked to participate in collaborative planning, implement the TYE in the first seven weeks of fall 2014, and reflect on the experience. Payment: $1,000.
- Attend two pre-semester planning luncheons: Monday, 5/19 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and Wednesday, 8/27 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Facilitate all planned group sessions in this 7-week experience
- Coordinate TYE campus event attendance
- Manage TYE D2L site
- Submit pass/fail grades
- Work collaboratively with Transfer Peer Mentor
Interested? Please complete the short TYE Interest Form.
For more information about the TYE including section numbers and times, learning outcomes, and session topics, CLICK HERE for the TYE Fact Sheet.
Register for all CETL events at: uwosh.edu/cetl
- Inclusive Excellence
- Global Citizenship
- Undergraduate Student Research
- Essential Learning Outcomes
- Instructional Technology
- First-Year Experience
Questions or Comments?
Contact Eric Brunsell, CETL Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.