Learning Over Lunch (LOL)
If you are creating or revising a course that includes Signature Question content, you are invited to bring your lunch to one of these casual conversations hosted by the Signature Question Faculty Coordinators. QUEST III course developers are especially encouraged to participate, though all are welcome!
Sustainability LOL (Stephanie Spehar, Anthropology)
Ask questions, discuss ideas, and meet other Sustainability instructors! Please bring the most recent working draft of your syllabus if you are a QUEST III instructor. Location: Pollock Alumni House, CETL Gathering Room
- Wed., March 6, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Student Engagement on Campus: Insights from a Campus Sustainability Class
- Tues., April 2, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Using Sense of Place to Teach Sustainability
- Thurs., April 18, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. - QUEST Sustainability Roundtable
Civic Learning LOL (Paul Van Auken, Sociology)
Meet with other Civic Learning instructors to ask questions and discuss ideas! Please bring the most recent working draft of your syllabus if you are a QUEST III instructor. Location: Sage 4602
- Fri., March 8, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - For anyone working on Civic Learning courses
Intercultural Knowledge and Competence (Jordan Landry, COLS Associate Dean and English)
Meet other QUEST III Intercultural Knowledge and Competence instructors to ask questions and discuss ideas! Please bring the most recent working draft of your syllabus. Location: Pollock Alumni House, CETL Gathering Room
- Thurs., March 14 at 1:00 p.m. - QUEST III will be the focus
All are welcome at this roundtable of instructors who are integrating Intercultural Knowledge and Competence into their courses. Location: Pollock Alumni House, Living Room
- Fri., March 29, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - For anyone working on Intercultural Knowledge and Competence courses
Upcoming One-Session Wonders
Emphasizing the Value of Liberal Education in Your Course:
Mon., March 11, 9:10 to 10:10 a.m.
Quick and Painless Formative Assessment:
Mon., April 8, 9:10 to 10:10 a.m.
Going Beyond D2L in Hybrid and Online Courses:
Thurs., April 25, 1:20 to 2:20 p.m.
Bells and Whistles: Google/TitanApps:
Mon., April 29, 9:10 to 10:10 a.m.
For the full list of sessions and to register, click here.
ePortfolio and Reflection Workshops
Avoid August panic! Attend an ePortfolio workshop soon. Please visit the complete list here to view the workshops that are available and to register.
Register for all CETL events at: uwosh.edu/cetl
- Inclusive Excellence
- Global Connections
- Undergraduate Student Research
- Essential Learning Outcomes
- Instructional Technology
- First-Year Experience
Questions or Comments?
Contact Eric Brunsell, CETL Coordinator, at email@example.com.