Diversity in Our Gateway Courses—Register Now!
Senior SOTL Scholars' Showcase
COLS Innovations in Pedagogy
NEW START TIME: Wednesday, April 11, from 1:30 to 3 p.m.,
in Reeve 202
Five experienced teaching and learning scholars will report the results of their investigation of pedagogical and curricular changes implemented by gateway course instructors. Members of the UW Oshkosh teaching community modified both large and small classes in Fall 2011, following their participation in a "Diversity in the Gateway Course" workshop in Spring Interim 2011.
Hear from the scholars and the gateway course instructors in this exciting revelation of results!
Register now for the Senior SOTL Scholars' Showcase & COLS Innovations in Pedagogy!
Other Upcoming Opportunities:
- Call for Proposals Due March 15, 2012, for The 9th Annual ISSOTL Conference. Find out more.
- Teaching and Technology Showcase Conference, UW-Green Bay, March 16, 2012. Find out more.
- Wisconsin Teaching Fellows & Scholars Poster Session & Dinner, Madison Concourse Hotel, April 5, 2012, from 5 to 8:30 p.m. Find out more.
- Call for Proposals Due April 20, 2012, for Society for the Teaching of Psychology Workshop on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Atlanta, Georgia. Find out more.
- Great Lakes Conference on Teaching & Learning, Central Michigan University Campus, May 9-11, 2012. Find out more.
- The Ecology of Teaching & Learning Conference, Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, May 31 to June 3, 2012. Find out more.
- Mark Your Calendar: The 9th Annual International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (ISSOTL) Conference, Hamilton Convention Center & Hamilton Hotel, Ontario, Canada, October 24-27, 2012. Find out more.
Register for all CETL events at: uwosh.edu/cetl
- Liberal Education Learning Outcomes
- Inclusive Excellence
- Global Connections
- Undergraduate Student Research
- Instructional Technology
- First Year Experience
Questions or Comments?
Please send them to Lori Carrell, CETL Director, at email@example.com.