Featured Spring Presentations—Don't Miss!
Senior SOTL Scholars' Showcase
COLS Innovations in Pedagogy
Wednesday, April 11, from 1:50 to 3:30 p.m., in Reeve 202
Five experienced teaching and learning scholars will report the results of their investigation of pedagogical and curricular changes implemented by gateway course instructors. Members of the UW Oshkosh teaching community modified both large and small classes in Fall 2011, following their participation in a "Diversity in the Gateway Course" workshop in Spring Interim 2011. That workshop featured students who had prepared their panel (and podcasts) during semester-long "Dialogues of Diversity" (Spring 2011). Hear from the scholars and gateway course instructors in this exciting revelation of results!
Register now for the Senior SOTL Scholars' Showcase & COLS Innovations in Pedagogy!
Lessons Learned: Looking Back, Looking Forward
Thursday, April 19, from 3 to 4:30 p.m., in the Pollock Alumni House
Members of the UW Oshkosh teaching community who will be moving on to a new season of life soon will share wisdom discovered in their journeys as educators. If you are retiring soon and would like to be included on this panel, please contact email@example.com. Panelists' names to be announced at a later date.
Register now for Lessons Learned: Looking Back, Looking Forward!
Other Upcoming Opportunities:
- First Year Seminars, UW-Green Bay, March 1-2, 2012. Find out more.
- Call for Proposals Due March 15, 2012, for The 9th Annual ISSOTL Conference. Find out more.
- Teaching and Technology Showcase Conference, UW-Green Bay, March 16, 2012. Find out more.
- Wisconsin Teaching Fellows & Scholars Poster Session & Dinner, Madison Concourse Hotel, April 5, 2012, from 5 to 8:30 p.m. Find out more.
- Great Lakes Conference on Teaching & Learning, Central Michigan University Campus, May 9-11, 2012. Find out more.
- The Ecology of Teaching & Learning Conference, Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, May 31 to June 3, 2012. Find out more.
- Mark Your Calendar: The 9th Annual International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (ISSOTL) Conference, Hamilton Convention Center & Hamilton Hotel, Ontario, Canada, October 24-27, 2012. Find out more.
Register for all CETL events at: uwosh.edu/cetl
- Liberal Education Learning Outcomes
- Inclusive Excellence
- Global Connections
- Undergraduate Student Research
- Instructional Technology
- First Year Experience
Questions or Comments?
Please send them to Lori Carrell, CETL Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.