UW Oshkosh offers nearly 500 scholarships totaling more than $700,000. These scholarships may be applied for annually through Academic Works. The scholarships are funded through contributions from alumni, faculty and staff, friends, parents, campus organizations, and corporations.
Within the UW Oshkosh Academic Works Scholarship System, you:
- fill out one simple and secure general scholarship application in a few minutes
- are automatically considered for many of the scholarships available at UW Oshkosh
- may be eligible for additional scholarships by answering a few supplemental questions
- can search available scholarships to view qualifications and other related information
Who can apply?
Incoming freshmen and transfer students who are admitted to the University and all currently enrolled UW Oshkosh students.
When can I apply?
The 2017-18 scholarship application will be available starting August 29, 2016. Deadline dates for scholarship opportunities vary; please refer to uwosh.academicworks.com for specific dates.
How do I apply?
Get started today by following these easy steps:
- Log into uwosh.academicworks.com.
- Click “Sign Up” and follow the instructions provided.
- Complete your simple online general scholarship application.
- View all recommended scholarship opportunities and apply with the click of a button!
How will I be notified if I am chosen as a recipient?
- You will receive an email notification.
- You can track the status of your scholarship applications by logging into your Academic Works account.
- Scholarships you receive will be included in your financial aid award notification.
Interested in viewing available scholarships?
Anyone can visit uwosh.academicworks.com to view all available scholarships; an Academic Works account is not required. You can narrow the list of available scholarships by using the search and filter options.
UW Oshkosh scholarships are managed through the UW Oshkosh Foundation. If you have questions about available scholarships, email email@example.com.