Jordan Johnson '09
Associate Development Specialist
Lori J. Kroening '89
Senior Development Specialist
Cindy Lancaster '00
IS Resource Support
Ann joined the foundation in 2005. She is the Foundation's gift administrator. Ann enjoys being a part of the exciting campus community and interacting with staff, students and donors.
Jordan joined the Foundation in September, 2011, as financial specialist. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh in May of 2009 with a bachelor of business administration degree in accounting. He went on to complete the Certified Public Accounting exam in 2010.
Jordan also was a four-year letter
winner for the men's basketball
team here between 2004 and 2008. He is excited to be a part of the Foundation and enjoys
developing ongoing relationships
with staff, donors and campus friends.
Lori has worked at the Foundation
since graduating in 1989 with a
bachelor's degree in history and
international studies. She is the
database administrator and also
works with donors in creating new
scholarship funds. She particularly
enjoys the relationships she has
developed with scholarship donors
as well as discussing scholarship
opportunities with students.
Cindy joined the Foundation in 2006.
She manages application software
and data for UW Oshkosh Phonathon
and processes campus query requests
for alumni data. Cindy graduated from
UW Oshkosh in 2000 with a degree in
professional and environmental
Becky Payne, '00
Director of Operations
- Becky has worked at UW Oshkosh since 1976 and at the Foundation since 1983. She manages the daily operations of the Foundation, coordinates special projects and initiatives, serves as special assistant to the Foundation president and coordinates the Foundation Board of Directors activities. She enjoys being a part of new and challenging Foundation projects that have resulted in significant growth and accomplishment. Becky earned her bachelor of liberal studies degree at UW Oshkosh in 2000.
Executive Director of Advancement
With 30 years of successful fundraising experience in higher education and nonprofit organizations, Art joined the UW Oshkosh Foundation as president in June 2006. Previously, he served as associate vice president for development for the National Benevolent Foundation in St. Louis, Mo. Art has extensive experience at all levels of institutional advancement including: annual giving, alumni relations, capital campaigns, major gifts solicitation, planned giving, campaign construction planning and nonprofit management. He also has served at Westminster College in New Wilmington, Penn.; Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, Ill.; Pennsylvania State University in State College, Penn. and Alma College, in Alma, Mich. During his career, he has completed several multi-million dollar capital campaigns and completed fund raising efforts for numerous building projects. Art has a bachelor's degree from Alma College ('82) and a master's degree in educational administration from Eastern Illinois University ('92).
Laura Rommelfanger '08, MS '12
Director, Alumni Welcome and Conference Center (920) 424-3301
- Laura has worked at UW Oshkosh since 2001 and recently joined the Foundation in 2013 as the director of the UW Oshkosh Alumni Welcome and Conference Center (AWCC). She has over a decade of experience in the hospitality industry and more than 12 years experience planning University events for the Chancellor’s Office.
- Laura is proud to be a 3x alumna of UW Oshkosh, most recently earning her Master of Science degree in 2012. She is very excited to open the new building and begin connecting with and hosting alumni, community and university friends in our state-of-the-art venue.
Sabina Schiessl, '87 Director of Accounting
Sabina joined the Foundation in 2008. She is a certified public accountant and brings more than 20 years of accounting experience to the Foundation. Prior to joining the Foundation, she had worked most of her career in public accounting. She graduated in 1987 from UW Oshkosh with a bachelor of business administration degree in accounting.
- Cassie is a certified public accountant and brings several years of accounting experience to the UW Oshkosh Foundation. Most recently, she worked at Vascular Solutions, Inc., in Plymouth, Minn.
- She graduated in 1994 from UW-Eau Claire with a bachelor of business administration degree.
College Advancement Officers
Barbara Beuscher '99
Director of Development
College of Letters & Science
Barbara earned her BA degree in journalism at UW Oshkosh. She has spent her entire career in academic fundraising with experience in annual giving, major gifts, planned giving and fundraising management at both public and private universities. She enjoys working with donors, faculty and students to enhance the educational experience for students and faculty.
Dave Krause '89
College of Business
A UW Oshkosh alumnus and former Titan basketball and football player, Dave has more than 25 years of non-profit experience and has raised over $13 million dollars for various charities. He is an accomplished motivational speaker and author and truly enjoys meeting new people. While his job is to help raise funds, his main goal is to “friend raise.” Dave strongly believes that once there is a relationship and trust, it is easy to give people the opportunity to provide support if they are able to do so.
College of Nursing
Shelby joins the Foundation team with a BA from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. Working 12 years in the healthcare human resources field, Shelby understands the relationship between UW Oshkosh College of Nursing graduates and the transformation of these students into healthcare leaders in the field of nursing. She is excited to work with our alumni and supporters in continuing the excellence of the College of Nursing.
College of Education &
Janice joined the Foundation in 2005 as the advancement officer for the College of Education and Human Services (COEHS). She brings nearly 20 years of marketing consulting, relationship building and sales management experience to the position and has a double bachelor's degree in business administration and marketing from Lakeland College. Janice's background has provided her with a unique perspective, as she draws on these experiences to represent both individuals and corporations. She is excited to expand financial support and goodwill for the COEHS and to further the mission of the University.