Office: Radford Hall 323
Phone: (920) 424-7294
Fax: (920) 424-7289
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1996
- M.A., University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 1990
- B.A., University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 1985
- 19th and 20th Century Peninsular prose and poetry.
Teaching and Research Interests
- 19th and 20th century Peninsular prose and poetry.
- 049-203 Intermediate Structure and Expression
- 049-204 Intermediate Reading
- 049-318 Survey of Spanish Literature II
- 049-360 Spanish Special Topics Courses:
- Spanish Short story
- Spanish Novel.