Andrzej Dziedzic, Ph.D.
Professor of French, French Program Coordinator and CAPP Liaison
Office: Dempsey Hall 230 / 3
Fax: (920) 424-7289
- Ph.D., Northwestern University, French Literature, 1995.
- M.A., Marquette University, French Literature, 1991.
- B.A., Warsaw University (Poland), Applied Linguistics, 1989.
Teaching and Research Interests
- Early Modern French literature and culture
- Renaissance Studies
- Historical linguistics
- French Phonetics and Phonology
- Computer-assisted language instruction
- Digital humanities
- French core courses: 110, 111, 203, 204.
- French 301: Advanced Conversation
- French 303: French Phonetics and Pronunciation
- French 304: French Composition
- French 306: Contemporary France
- French 312: Advanced Grammar
- French 315: Survey of French Literature I (Medieval to 18th-century)
- French 318: Survey of French Literature II (19th-21st century)
- French 360: Special Topics