Andrzej Dziedzic, Ph.D.
Professor of French, Division Coordinator and CAPP Liaison
Office: Radford 301
Fax: (920) 424-7289
- Ph.D., Northwestern University, French Literature, 1995.
- M.A., Marquette University, French Literature, 1991.
- B.A., Warsaw University (Poland), Applied Linguistics, 1989.
- Sixteenth-century French literature
- Early modern culture
- Historical linguistics
Teaching and Research Interests
- French renaissance literature and culture
- Phonetics and phonology
- Language teaching
- French core courses: 110, 111, 203, 204, 208
- French 209: Vignettes culturelles
- French 301: Advanced Conversation
- French 303: French Phonetics
- French 304: French Composition
- French 312: Advanced Grammar
- French 315: Survey of French Literature I (Medieval to 18th-century)
- French 318: Survey of French Literature II (19th-21st century)
- French 360: Special Topic