Faculty & Staff
Hala Ibrahim Ghoneim, Ph. D. (Ph.D., University of Wisconsin - Madison; 2011)
Faculty, Languages and Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Phone: (262) 472-1241
Fax: (262) 472-1037
- Ph.D, University of Wisconsin-Madison, African Languages and Literature
- MA, University of Wisconsin-Madison, African Languages and Literature
- BA, Ain Shams University - Cairo, Egypt, English Literature and Translation
- Arabic literature, Anglophone African Literature and Literary Theory.
Teaching and Research Interests
- Teaching: Arabic language, Colloquial Egyptian, Arabic literature, and Islam.
- Research: Arabic literature, and Postcolonial Theory
- Arabic core courses: 110 to 211, Contemporary Islamic Thought and Practice.
Arabic Facilitator, Foreign Languages and Literatures
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Office: Clow Faculty 342
Phone: (920) 424-2183
Fax: (920) 424-7289