Financial Aid Guide
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Financial Aid Guide is intended for prospective and continuing students at UW Oshkosh who plan to apply for and receive or who currently receive financial aid. The guide contains detailed information regarding a student’s financial aid eligibility as well as his/her rights and responsibilities as a financial aid and/or scholarship recipient. Each student plays an important role in the processing of his/her financial aid and the guide is an important tool in ensuring each student is aware of his/her responsibilities and expectations as a financial aid and/or scholarship recipient.
Financial Aid Guides
- Information for the Summer 2011, Fall 2011, and Spring 2012 semesters
- Information for the Summer 2012, Fall 2012, and Spring 2013 semesters
- Information for the Summer 2013, Fall 2013, and Spring 2014 semesters
- Information for the Summer 2014, Fall 2014, and Spring 2015 semesters
- Information for the Summer 2015, Fall 2015, and Spring 2016 semesters