UW Oshkosh Fall Fest Challenge
What is the Fall Fest Challenge?
The Fall Fest Challenge is an opportunity to win prizes, hangout with your friends and have a lot of fun. Get involved in this city-wide scavenger hunt that will have you completing challenges and visiting local businesses. Event Details can be found here.
When is the Fall Fest Challenge?
The Challenge will take place Thursday, September 18th through Saturday, September 20th. Challenges can be completed at your group’s leisure during the three day period.
How do I participate in the Challenge?
- Sign up with a team of 4-5 people with our online group form or sign up using our individual online form to be placed into a team. Individuals will only be placed on a team if there are enough people signed up.
- Attend an Informational Meeting on September, 18th at 7pm in the Titan Underground. At this meeting you will receive the Challenge details, rules, game cards and packet information.
- Begin the Fall Fest Challenge by visiting at least seven out of the ten businesses participating and answering trivia questions at these locations.
- Complete additional challenges along the way that involve collecting items and taking photos or videos.
- Collect more points than the competition to receive sweet prizes and bragging rights.
What do I win?
The team with the most points will receive a team trophy and gold medals. The 2nd place team will receive silver medals and the 3rd place team will receive bronze medals. Teams that complete all the challenge requirements will be given a complimentary gift. There will also be a last chance raffle drawing for a shot at even more prizes.