What fair trade products are offered on campus? What is our policy for purchasing fair trade coffee and tea?
Here is the latest information:
Sodexo Procurement Policy (Coffee and Tea)
- Blackhawk student dining facility: All coffee and tea is fair trade (Aspretto brand).
- Catering: All coffee is fair trade (Seattle’s Best) and all tea will be fair trade by Feb. 1, 2011.
- Reeve Union MarketPlace: All coffee is fair trade (Seattle’s Best) and all tea will be fair trade (Aspretto brand) by Feb. 1, 2011.
- Reeve Union MiTaza: By contract, only Starbucks coffee and tea can be served. Coffee includes two flavors of fair trade (the only two they offer) and two that are not, and Starbucks does not offer fair trade tea.
- Clow and Halsey MiTaza: Four flavors of Aspretto fair trade coffee and two flavors of very popular non-fair trade coffee will be served by Feb. 1, 2011. All tea will be Aspretto fair trade by Feb. 1, 2011.
Updated Dec. 6, 2010
Corner Convenience Store (Reeve Memorial Union)
- Divine Chocolate
- Chocolate covered cacao nuts, bananas, mulberry and espresso bean
- Equal Exchange coffee
- Café Alterra coffee
- Biodynamic Tea
Updated Nov. 16, 2010
University Books & More Fair Trade Products
Clothing, jewelry and other handcrafts. Visit University Books & More to check out their fair trade products.