Fair Trade Committee
Students, faculty and staff work together to promote fair trade and educate the campus about this movement. The Fair Trade Committee consists of individuals who are committed to promoting fair trade on campus and beyond.
Who Makes Up The Fair Trade Committee?
The Fair Trade Committee consists of faculty, staff and students committed to promoting fair trade on campus and beyond. It consists of faculty from all four colleges, representatives of relevant administrative departments, and students from across the campus.
Sodexo Dining Services
University Books & More
Fair Trade Intern
Lori Develice Collins
Human Services Leadership
Director of Marketing
Supply Chain and
Action Coalition (SEAC)
As a recognized Fair Trade University, the UW Oshkosh Fair Trade Committee is established as a committee of the Campus Sustainability Council. Its principal task is to promote Fair Trade on campus and ensure that the university is fulfilling its obligations as a Fair Trade University. This involves:
- making recommendations about university Fair Trade policies when appropriate
- helping to coordinate Fair Trade events on campus and making recommendations concerning how they might be expanded and made more effective
- keeping informed about the sale of Fair Trade products on campus and making recommendations concerning how that might be expanded
- keeping informed about the promotional and educational efforts on campus and making recommendations concerning how they might be expanded
- keeping informed about Fair Trade beyond the campus, including items available for sale, current developments in the national Fair Trade University movement, and the global Fair Trade movement; and
- assisting the Chair of the committee in the writing of the annual Fair Trade Report.