Welcome to MAA-Wisconsin Spring 2010 Meeting!
Oshkosh offers many options for meeting attendees who will be staying overnight on the evening of April 16. The conference organizers have reserved blocks of rooms at three locations and other options are listed on this page as well. Please note the low-cost options at the Gruenhagen Conference Center. See the map at the bottom of the page for locations of hotels.
Lodging Reserved by the Conference
- Hilton Garden Inn (http://www.oshkosh.gardeninn.com),
1355 W 20th Ave., Oshkosh, WI 54902; 920-966-1300. Approximately 3 miles from
UW Oshkosh. Each room has a microwave, minifridge, and coffeemaker. The
hotel has a swimming pool, fitness center and free high-speed internet access.
There are 50 rooms held under the Math Department at State rate of $70 for up
to two adults ($10 for each additional adult). To book, either
- Go to the website, enter the dates of your stay, then enter MATH in the Group/Convention Code on the next screen, or
- Call 1-877-782-9444 and ask for the MATH code or UW Oshkosh Mathematics
- La Quinta Inn (http://www.lq.com/lq/),
1950 Omro Road, Oshkosh, WI 54901; 920-233-4190. Approximately 2
miles from UW Oshkosh. The hotel offers a free breakfast and
complimentary wireless internet access. There are 5 double rooms
available at $59 and 5 king rooms available for $64. For the special
rate, please contact the Inn directly by phone and request the rate for the "MAA
Wisconsin Section Conference."
- Gruenhagen Conference Center (http://gcc.housing.uwosh.edu/),
on the UW Oshkosh campus; 920-424-1106. A five-minute walk from the
conference site. Gruenhagen offers convenient and affordable
dormitory-style housing (shared bathrooms). Rooms are clean and
comfortable with a micro-fridge and wired internet access. Floor lounges
have wireless internet access available, and there is a computer lab on the
first floor. We have blocked a floor of Gruenhagen (approximately 33
rooms) for the evening of April 16. There are three types of rooms
available. To reserve a room, please call Gruenhagen directly and
reference the "MAA Wisconsin Math Conference":
- Student service room: $25.50/night. In the room are two twin beds, desk, dresser, two closets and micro-fridge unit. Linen is on the bed, guests put the linen on the bed when they arrive. Guests will need to bring their own towels. Bathrooms are down the hallway. Please note that this service is available to all guests, not only students.
- Full service room: $35.00/night. In the room are two twin beds, desk, dresser, two closets and micro-fridge unit. Beds are made and towels, cup and soap are provided in room as well. Bathrooms are down the hallway.
- Plus service room: $43.00/night. In the room is one double bed. Room includes small TV, micro-fridge unit, coffee pot and ironing board. Bathrooms are down the hallway. There is limited availability of this room type.
Other Lodging Options
Holiday Inn Express, 2251
Oshkosh, WI 54904; 920-303-1300.
Approximately 2.5 miles from the conference site.
Comfort Inn and Suites, 400 South Koeller Street, Oshkosh, WI
Approximately 3 miles from the conference site.
Fairfield Inn,1800 South Koeller Road, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
54902; 920-233-8504. Approximately
3.5 miles from the conference site.
- Hawthorne Inn and Suites, 3105 South Washburn Street, Oshkosh, WI 54904; 920-303-1133. Approximately 5 miles from the conference site.
View MAA-Wisconsin 2010 Conference in a larger map